Check These H&M Studio A/W 2017 Collection (They'll Hit The Store on September 14th)By ketupatkartini - Sep 4, 2017
As soon as you see the collection, you'll be excited as much as I do. This newest H&M Studio will be available at Grand Indonesia store, on September 2017. Make sure you make the list!
Looking to the creativity and energy of New York City, street meets sophistication for H&M Studio Womenswear AW17. Artful graffiti prints mix effortlessly with menswear checks, while strong tailoring combines with feminine silhouettes for a powerful yet charming vibe. The collection reflects the needs of a modern woman’s wardrobe – sharp outerwear, soft dresses, flattering knits, versatile separates, statement accessories and a refined colour palette – but the frequent merging of different fabrics in a garment creates a more graphic structure and a new, fearless attitude.
“This collection is all about tailoring, enhancing the female silhouette. While there are ultra-feminine details, we’ve combined them with street or punk influences for a hard-edged yet sophisticated result,” says Pernilla Wohlfahrt, H&M’s Head of Design and Creative Director.
- Dark navy and strong blue padded jacket in wool and nylon contrast panels with high funnel neck collar that can be folded over.
- Oversized hooded parka-poncho hybrid with slant pockets. One in dark navy wool and another in a checked fabric with a faux fur trim at the hood.
- Longer length double-breasted blazer in dark navy twill with front flap pockets and frayed edges along all the edges.
- Black satin sleeveless round-neck mini-dress with fishtail hem, wide trim at arm holes and seams to accentuate the female form.
- A-line mini-skirt in burgundy coated wool with contrast stitching and zipped slant pockets.
- Long-sleeved panelled knitted top with round neck, rounded hem, wide ribbed cuffs and buttoned bib front. Small zip pocket on each arm. One in navy, another
Wool, satin, jacquards, chiffon, stretch twill.
Tailoring, checks, contrast stitching, ruched seams, graffiti print, high necklines, frayed edges, fabric combinations.
Black, white, navy, earthy hues, grey melange and pops of Klein blue and burgundy.
Heavy leather ankle boots, padded leather handbags and oversized pearl-embellished jewellery.
They will be available on H&M Grand Indonesia, 14 September 2017. Price range from 149.900 - 3.499.900 Rupiah.